How beautiful is the house of Coco Martin!
Rodel Luis Pacheco Nacianceno, professionally known as Coco Martin, is a Filipino actor, director, and film producer. He became more popular for playing the lead role in Juan dela Cruz and FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano. He’s also one of the celebrities with a rags-to-riches story.
Because of his success and humbleness, he was greatly blessed. Also hailed as the “resurrector of long-forgotten stars,” he helps other celebrities who was gone in the limelight by giving them chance and projects. Coco Martin started in a very humble beginning. He works his way up until achieving the success he’s living now.
One of his investments of Coco Martin is the 2000 square meters mansion located in an exclusive subdivision in Fairview, Quezon City. This is the result of all the hard work he has done in show business for the past 10 years. In an interview, Coco Martin shared his secret of achieving this mansion.
“Ang tagal ginawa ’yong bahay, kasi ipon, ipon, ipon.” “Kasi dahan-dahan lang, ayoko kasing biglain.”
“Natakot naman akong mangutang sa bangko, kasi alam mo naman ’yong work natin— minsan okey ’tapos biglang mawawala.”
“Sabi ko, pag ni-loan ko ’to, baka hatakin sa ’kin. ’Yon ’yong pinakamasakit na mangyayari sa buhay ko.”
His mansion was featured in the January 2015 issue of YES! Magazine.
1. The main door of the house is an artwork of Abdulmari Asia Imao, National Artist for Visual Arts.
2. This is the ground floor of the house which Coco Martin wanted as a sanctuary from the daily stresses of work.
3. The dining area is furnished with Kenneth Cobonpue’s Wave dining table, Vito Selma’s Arata dining chairs and Bos mirror, and Triboa Bay’s Litten hanging lights.
4. The mansion also has a full-functioning open kitchen, equipped with an electric stove, an oven, a microwave oven, a mixer, a blender, and a toaster.
5. The room of Coco Martin is described as masculine, with its black tufted bed, gray wing chair, and dark wood floors. An abstract painting by National Artist for Visual Arts Arturo Luz hangs on the wall and above the table is a figurine of Jesus Christ carrying the cross
6. The main house is the bar is located on the second floor.
7. Besides the seating area in the veranda is the prayer room, which is adorned with stained-glass windows bearing the images of Jesus Christ and Mama Mary.
8. There is also a swimming pool on his property which he really wanted since he was young. The depth of this pool ranges from four to seven feet.
Below are some of the photos of his house:
*All photos are from PEP.ph